One of the core members of our team is our ISA Certified Arborist. He is a Certified Tree Risk Assessor and a Certified Tree Safety Professional (CTSP). With his expertise, we are able to give knowledgeable advice, professional diagnoses, risk assessments and prevention services. We serve the greater Portland-Vancouver area and are bonded, licensed and insured in Washington and Oregon State.
Why Hire an ISA Certified Arborist?
The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) is a worldwide professional organization dedicated to fostering a greater appreciation for trees and to promoting research, technology, and the professional practice of arboriculture. An arborist who has been certified by the ISA has undergone extensive training in order to be knowledgeable in various aspects of arboriculture.
A Certified Arborist can help you with:
- Choosing the best plants for your region
- Diagnosing and preventing diseases or pests
- Deciding what time of year to plant and prune
- Deciding when a tree is unsafe and needs to be removed
Certified Arborists follow a strict code of ethics. Members will:
- Strive for continuous self-development by increasing their qualifications and technical proficiency by staying abreast of technological and scientific developments affecting the profession.
- Not misuse or omit material facts in promoting technical information, products or services if the effect would be to mislead or misrepresent.
- Hold paramount the safety and health of all people and endeavor to protect property and the environment in the performance of professional responsibilities.
- Subscribe to fair and honest business practices in dealing with clients, suppliers, employees and other professionals.
- Support the improvement of professional services and products through encouraging research and development.
- Observe the standards and promote adherence to the ethics embodied in this Code.